which is ironic for a girl who spends so much time on her blog.
but really, I've already told you that I can't use my scanner. still true.
and this confession is even more shocking. I don't know how to upload my pictures on my iphone to facebook. And yes I know it is super easy. I've watched friends do it for me a handful of times. But have never even attempted it myself. Which is a shame, because I am all about a funny photo. And plenty live inside my phone. Here are just a few...
1. my friend thais, never one to pass up a piggy back ride. good thing she weighs like 5 lbs. And yes, we were in public. a very crowded mall on tax-free weekend. the people waiting on us to take this picture were less than amused.
2. I decided to try on a swim cap in the car. alone. and take a picture of it. which is probably a horrendous safety hazard. and just weird. but not as weird as the fact that i look like a gypsy rather than a girl in a swim cap.
3. what my kids do on the sidelines at a soccer game. coneheads.
again they come up with this stuff all on their own.
4. a little bit of heaven. and no i am not referring to my husband, although he is pretty sweet too. sweet sammies. your choice of 2 warm cookies and a scoop of whatever bluebell icecream you want all for about 2 bucks. i'm in love with both of them :)
5. my friend vanessa. she moved, but not before I could buy her a pineapple.
6. i heart buckees. possibly the best gas station ever. and the only good reason i know to stop in madisonville. it is enough to almost make me look forward to the drive. and beaver nuggets are amazingly addictive. they are kind of like giant super sugar coated pops cereal. and that description is so not doing them justice. next time. stop and try them for yourself. and the bathrooms are sparkling clean!
7. yes, that is a dead rat.
8. owen tearing into his freebird. wearing my 5$ walmart shades. he is the coolest kid i know. even though those shades are not doing him any favors.
9. this peice of flesh is my back. right after my last allergy test. feel free to count all 80+ pricks. turns out i'm still allergic to just about everything.