back by popular demand

So apparently when you post ridiculously embarrassing videos of yourself on your facebook page....and then hit the town...it can get a little awkward.

Especially if you mention your crotch in those videos.

And even worse, several people were sad that they had missed out.

So I am being stupid, not once, but twice and reposting this again! No promises on how long I will keep it up this time...





and because I have none....a good talk on shame by Brene Brown. And I should admit. I haven't even watched it all the way through. Mostly becuase I'm still reeling a little from her first talk.



2 comments:

samskat said...

your shamelessness amazes me...and intrigues me... :)

www.true-religion-apparel said...

The best gift is often the Abercrombie & Fitch we buy ourselves. Not to be unappreciative, but I love shopping way too much to believe someone (even with Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasseslist in hand) could ever do it as well as I do. When buying for ourselves, shopping can be a high. I’ll admit I’m addicted, but don’t think I have a problem. Louis Vuitton SaleI know I know, the first step on the road to recovery is to admit you have a problem, but I just don’t see Christian Louboutin Boots that way. I’m content being a shoeaholic, and wouldn’t have it any other way.